4 x 100 g salmon portions
30 ml olive oil
5 ml salt
5 ml pepper
Juice of 2 lemons
100 g butter
2 T honey
- Season the salmon on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Heat a skillet until it is piping hot and then add the oil.
- Fry the salmon, skin side first, until the salmon releases from the pan. If you using a non-stick pan, turn if the salmon has a light golden crust. Turn the salmon and do the same on the other side.
- Remove the salmon from the pan and wipe the pan with kitchen paper.
- Pour the lemon juice in the pan and allow to reduce most of the liquid.
- Add the butter and honey and stir until the sauce (glaze is smooth).
- Return the salmon the pan and spoon the sauce over the salmon.
Serve with crispy potatoes and a green salad.