It’s time to break away from the hustle and bustle of the city and escape to the countryside.
Nestled at the foothills of the Franschhoek Mountains, 6km outside the town of Franschhoek on the well known Three Streams Farm, Ivy Cottage is once again open to the public for holiday accommodation.
Originally a farm shed and wine cellar back in the early 80's, this newly-renovated cozy and quaint cottage offers accommodation for up to 6 people with 3 beautiful bedrooms.
Enjoy a picnic at the dam whilst taking in the beautiful scenery of the Franschhhoek Valley.
For the more adventurous, the farm also offers hiking, walking and cycling trails.
AN ADDED BONUS
The berg river is only a few KM’s away, where you can find even more hiking trails, paddling and fishing spots. Franschhoek also boasts some of the Western Cape’s most beautiful wine farms, open for tastings and lunches.
1 Double Bedroom
2 Single Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms; 1 Shower and 1 Bath
Stove Top, Microwave and Outdoor Braai Area
Parking for 2 Vehicles
Full DSTV (No Wifi)
Berg River Dam
Franschhoek Wine Tram
The Hoek or Terbador
Restaurants in the village
We look forward to welcoming you to our little piece of heaven!
ENQUIRE ABOUT STAYING WITH US
THREE STREAMS FARM
- No loud noise or music after 10pm.
- No disturbing the main house or wandering in the garden - please respect the owners privacy.
- No smoking in or around the cottage.
- No pets allowed. As this is a residential and working farm, we have friendly resident dogs. Please do not allow the dogs into the cottage.
- No days visitors or overnight guests allowed.
- Please report any damages.
- No braaiing in the indoor fireplace.
- Checkout time is 10am.
- Minimum stay is 2 nights.
P.O. Box 233
Our farm is situated 6km outside of Franschhoek. Travel through the town towards the monument. At the monument turn right. Keep right at the fork. Our farm is at the end of the road.