- 12 prawns – deveined and peeled
- 60 ml olive oil
- 30 – 45 ml taco spice
- 2 ripe avocados
- 12 mini wraps or taco chips
- Juice of 3 limes
- Handful fresh coriander
- 10 ml sour cream
- 1 small red chili – optional
- Preheat the oven to 180 C.
- Take your mini wrap and cut a line just to the middle.
- Fold the two cut points over each other to make a mini cone. Place in a small muffin tray.
- Brush with some of the olive oil and bake until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and cool.
- Place the prawns in a bowl, add a little olive oil, and 1-2 T of the taco spice and the juice of 1 lime. Mix and allow to stand for a while.
- Place the avocado, taco spice, zest and juice of 1 lime, chili, sour cream and coriander in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- To grill the prawns. Heat a skillet, add a little olive oil and fry the prawns until pink with a golden brown crust.
Scoop some of the avocado mix in each cup and top with a grilled prawn. Sprinkle some taco spice over the top and finish off with coriander.