- 1x fresh salmon (or trout) fillet – bones removed
- 2-3 nori sheets
- Kewpie Mayo
- Trout Caviar (Available from Three Streams Factory Shop: http://bit.ly/FactoryShopMap)
- salt – can be replaced with lava salt
- Pat the fish with a kitchen towel.
- Use a very sharp knife and a measuring tape and cut small – bite-size (about 3 x 3 cm) squares from the fish.
- Try and be as accurate and neat ass you can.
- Cut the nori sheets in the same sizes and place neatly on the fish.
- Squeeze a tiny dollop of the mayo on the nori sheet and finish off with some caviar, micro herbs and some lava or rose salt.