- 1 sushi mat
- 4 nori sheets
- 250 g salmon flavoured cream cheese
- 500 g Threesteams salmon strips
- 1-2 carrots – cut in thin strips
- 1 cucumber – peeled, inside removed and outside flesh cut into thin strips
- 1 ripe avocado – peeled and cut in thin strips
- Kewpie mayo
- Sesame seeds for serving
- Ginger and soy for serving
- Place a layer or cling wrap on the sushi mat and place the nori sheet on the plastic.
- Spread a thin layer of the cream cheese all over the nori sheet.
- Place a single layer of salmon on the cream cheese.
- On the end closest to you, place carrot sticks, cucumber sticks and avocado.
- Squeeze a thin strip of kewpie mayo on the avocado and start rolling the sushi roll using the sushi mat as your guide.
- Cut into sushi bites and serve with soy and ginger and a sprinkling sesame seeds.