Our business philosophy is based on the five P’s:
Investing in our people and providing them with opportunities for growth.
Never ending drive to improve quality and to innovate.
Relationships based on collaboration and mutual benefit.
Focus on being as profitable as possible, while balancing the requirements of the other P’s.
Behave in a sustainable and ethical manner.
Three Streams Holdings is a united family of companies.
Find out more about the other divisions within the Three Streams Group.
Is to focus on product quality and innovation. We want to provide our people with opportunities and growth. To treat the planet with respect. We will develop lasting, collaborative relationships, and generate above average returns. While working to become the leading supplier of responsibly farmed and sustainably sourced seafood and aquaculture products in Southern Africa.
Social & Environmental Responsibility
Investing in People
Three Streams is the leading employer of permanent jobs in Franschhoek. Job creation is critical in our Rainbow Nation. The company has grown from a humble base of employing 8 staff to over 200 today.
Cape Trout (Pty)Ltd, our BEE enterprise company, will target over 30% production of Trout from the Cape region. This will create skills transfer, direct jobs and ownership, empowerment and poverty alleviation in rural areas.
The company is engaged in a range of projects to lower our Footprint while we journey on this planet.
- Power reduction, utilizing heat from cold room compressors has replaced hot water geysers.
- Water saving technology, including recycling water in farming operations.
- Recycling all waste, from organic to all in-organic material.
- Researching protein benefication of waste fish products, from silage through to oil extraction.
- Alien clearing and re-vegetation projects where fires have devastated indigenous riverine habitat.